2 Results / Page 1 of 1

Nightclub Evacuated After Chemical Release. image showing inside the nightclub with red lights


Nightclub Evacuated After Chemical Release

Nightclub Evacuated After Chemical Release Chemical Substance Release Causes Panic and Hospitalisations; Police Seek Answers. South Yorkshire Police attended Doncasters Pop Works venue, where clubgoers were reported to have been "coughing and vomiting" and "struggling to breathe," according to LBC. Eight people were rushed to hospital, but have since been discharged with no further injuries. Police believe that the substance was pepper spray. Superintendent Peter Thorp from Doncaster has said in a police statement: “While our enquiries into this incident […]

todayAugust 6, 2023 39

Housemasters Newsletter

Don't miss a beat!

Sign up for the latest Housemasters news and updates!

By signing up, you understand and agree that your data will be collected and used subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.