Tobacco Dock Venue LTD [London]
|Location:||Tobacco Dock Venue LTD|
|Address:||Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Quay, E1W 2 London|
A new dimension.
An uprising of the infamous & the disaffected.
A lone kick-drum in the dark…
Adam Beyer & LWE present London’s definitive Halloween party.
On Saturday 28th October, Drumcode Halloween returns to the ancient burial site of Tobacco Dock for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve curated a devilish line-up consisting of core Drumcode affiliates, industry luminaries and burgeoning young talent from across the techno realm.
Join the congregation of our Dark Overlord, Adam Beyer, as he and his label cohorts oversee an unholy sermon in the Great Gallery. Or get lost underground in the labyrinthine Car Park, the cavernous underbelly of Tobacco Dock, where light fails to penetrate and creatures shuffle in the dark.
During the summer we’ve been busy reconfiguring the Little Gallery which we’re looking forward to unveiling. We’ve increased the floor space but lowered the ceiling, creating a unique clubbing environment; An environment both intimate, yet inclusive.
Watch 2016 video here:
VIP tickets include
– Fast track entry via a separate VIP / guestlist queue (you MUST enter via this queue to pick up your wristband)
– Entrance to the VIP rooms with comfy seating and a cash bar (tokens not needed)
– Bar with cocktails, champagne & premium spirits
– Separate lockers (cloakroom)
– More toilets for less people!